Rock Hard

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
l0ve0fevil
amateur

Favori : :

MessageSujet: Rock Hard    Ven 8 Avr - 15:02

General info:
Alright so I have a fetish for using existing geometry and for making asymmetrical maps. And I have always loved the look of the caves in the Hemorrhage part of Forge World. So I tried my hand, again, at making an asymmetrical map based around this piece of land.

It has 2 main buildings with connecting areas in between, and open areas on either side as well as in the middle of them, there is also a basement which runs underneath them both.
It is a very vertical map also so I suppose this fits in with both of the current map submission requirements.

Weapon info:
There is a GL in the caves, and a Sniper in the big room with the Chill Out-esque double ramp.
The only AA is a Jetpack located down low in the middle of the map under the orange bridge (near the basement area).
Also DMRs, NRs, Nades, Medpacks etc scattered around.

Screenshot info:
Because there are so many paths and rooms and how complicated the ceiling ended up being, I couldn't really take any overhead shots or any good screenshots at all for that matter. So what I have done, is taken photos of a player doing a walkthough. So every new area he enters I took a screen shot of him at an angle that shows the area around him and how he got there. Each screen shot should be fairly obvious on how it connects to the last, but I have captions underneath to help explain how he got there, or other notes. It ended up taking 34 screenshots to do it... But hopefully it shows the map well. Also I compressed the images a lot, I think they are like 850kb in total lol. Good old paint.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rock Hard
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1